Clinically shown to help prevent and relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections (common cold and flu) and shorten their duration.
Used in Herbal Medicine to support the immune system, especially in times of stress and lack of sleep.
Take at the first sign of infection.
- Echinacea purpurea is known for its antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Organic cultivation certified by Bio Suisse
- Tooth friendly chewable fresh Echinacea tablets
- Gluten-, sugar- and lactose-free
- Efficacy clinically proven
Fresh organically grown* Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) Herb (ratio 5:1) ...6.35 mg, equivalent to 31.7 mg of organically grown* dried herb;
Root (ratio 5.5:1) ...0.33 mg, equivalent to 1.8 mg of organically grown* dried root.
Sorbitol, cyclodextrin, colloidal silicon dioxide, natural orange flavour, vegetable magnesium stearate.
* Certified by Bio Suisse
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.