Clinically shown to help prevent and relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections (URTI), such as the common cold and the flu.
Shortens the duration of URTI. Used in Herbal Medicine to support the immune system, especially in times of stress, lack of sleep and for smokers.
Take at first sign of infection.
- Can be taken by pregnant and breast feeding women
- Sugar- and gluten-free
- Echinacea purpurea is known for its antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Organic cultivation certified by Bio Suisse
- Take at the first sign of infection.
- Efficacy clinically proven
Fresh organically grown* Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) Herb (ratio 5.4:1) ...17.67 mg, equivalent to 95 mg of organically grown* dried herb;
Root (ratio 5.9:1) ...0.93 mg, equivalent to 5.5 mg of organically grown* dried root.
Lactose, starch, vegetable magnesium stearate, soya polysaccharides.
* Certified by Bio Suisse