Trophic Copper Chelate is made under specific conditions that are almost identical to the chelates produced in tissue by Mother Nature. Therefore, the body obtains the best possible utilization and absorption of the copper. Trophic’s patented Albion Copper, chelated with natural amino acids, provides superior biological activity or bioavailability and absorption.
Copper is found in all body tissue; the liver and brain containing the largest amounts. Copper is essential to the absorption and utilization of iron; and works with iron in the formation of red blood cells. Copper which is also needed for energy production, is involved in the healing process, hair and skin colouring, and is essential to the formation of collagen.
- Helps produce red blood cells and connective tissue
- Facilitates the utilization of oxygen in cells
- Increase resistance to stress
- Prevents loss of pigmentation in hair and skin
- 2 mg Copper (Bisglycinate) (Amino Acid Chelate)
- Take one caplet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, corn, dairy, artificial colors, sugar, preservatives or animal products
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.