400 mg · Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root
90 Chewable Tablets
- Helps heal peptic ulcers and prevent their recurrence
- Inhibits H. pylori, the bacteria believed to cause some stomach ulcers and chronic gastritis
- Stimulates mucin production to protect the stomach lining
- Helps treat other stomach complaints including indigestion and heartburn
- Heals canker sores when used as a mouth wash
|Each tablet contains:|
|Deglycyrrhizinated licorice 10:1 extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root)||400 mg|
|Providing 4,000 mg crude herb licorice|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsXylitol, microcrystalline cellulose, anise seed, stearic acid, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica, Stevia rebaudiana leaf.
Suggested UseDeglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) protects stomach lining by stimulating mucous formation and secretion. Helps relieve inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract (demulcent). Helps relieve abdominal pain and burning sensation in the stomach (demulcent)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.