- Helps shorten the duration and severity of colds and flu
- Effective relief for sore, irritated throats
- Used in herbal medicine to fight off infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract
- Certified organic Canadian echinacea
- Antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Enhances immune function
|Each 1 mL contains:
|Echinacea 8:1 extract (Echinacea purpurea) (herb top and root)
|Lomatium (Lomatium dissectum) (root)
|Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) (root)
|Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) (fruiting body)
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root)
Purified water, ethanol.
Used in herbal medicine to help fight off infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract. Supportive therapy in the treatment of upper respiratory infections (e.g., common colds). Helps relieve the symptoms and shorten the duration of upper respiratory tract infections. ECHINAMIDE is the only phytomedicinal product containing standardized levels of Echinacea purpurea’s three key active compounds. Two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical studies clearly demonstrated that ECHINAMIDE reduces the duration and severity of upper respiratory infections. Use at the first sign of a viral infection.