Premium Sugar Kelp (Saccharina latissima) whole leaf in a convenient 2 oz bag. Sugar Kelp is a versatile sea vegetable that can be used in place of traditional Japanese Kombu. Crumble whole leaf kelp into soup, or include some as kelp noodles with your favorite pasta recipe! Sustainably wild-harvested in the pristine waters of the North Atlantic Ocean and tested for quality and contaminants.
- Certified Organic
- Dried at low temperatures to preserve enzymes, nutrients, and the environment
- Naturally high in iodine...3,200 mcg per g.
- Also contains potassium, iron, Vitamin B6, riboflavin, and dietary fiber.
- Naturally rich in glutamic acid, an amino acid that enhances flavor! Glutamic acid is responsible for the flavor umami.
- Kelp phytochemicals have been shown in some lab studies to absorb and eliminate radioactive isotopes and heavy metals from the digestive tract of mammals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.