- Addresses occasional sleep disturbances including difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, and waking up too early
- Re-establishes a normal circadian sleep rhythm in anyone suffering from disrupted sleep patterns due to jet lag, shift work, or delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS)
- Helps with insomnia in older adults caused by age-related declines in melatonin
- Released from bilayers to complement the body’s natural melatonin production
- Maximum-strength dose for individuals who require more than 5 mg of melatonin
|Each tablet contains:|
|Melatonin (non-animal source)||10 mg|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients:Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, carbohydrate gum, sodium copper chlorophyllin, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.